Sunday, October 5, 2014

Welcome, dear first year students, parents, teachers and visitors around the world, to our special Reading Blog. Here I will post articles, videos and other interesting information related to the wonder of Books. I am a 22 year-old English teacher from Caracas, Venezuela.

To inaugurate this blog, I would love to share with you a video I found on TED. I highly recommend this webpage if you wish to listen to refreshing and inspiring talks about anything that calls your attention: education, art, technology, science, philosophy, economics, politics, sports, medicine, music and more.

This is the story of Lisa Bu, a Chinese woman who found a path of joy and realization through books. Has this ever happened to joy? Have you ever found peace and rejoicing in a book?


No comments:

Post a Comment